My running friend gave me a bag of fresh tomatoes from her garden today….
Made this recipe from the Weight Watchers website…
So fresh and yummy!
|1 1/2 cup(s) cucumber(s), thinly sliced|
|1 1/2 cup(s) tomato(es), Roma or other fresh variety, sliced or cubed|
|1/2 cup(s) (chopped) onion(s), chopped|
|6 tsp SPLENDA® SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener|
|1/2 cup(s) red wine vinegar|
|1/2 cup(s) water|
|1 tsp dried dill weed|
- Place cut up vegetables into a glass bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over vegetables.
- Refrigerate at least one hour (longer is better).
- Serve with a slotted spoon so that liquid remains in the bowl. Yields about 2/3 heaping cup per serving.
- Note: This recipe was selected by our staff from the Community Recipe Swap. Its POINTS value has been verified, but the recipe has not been tested by our kitchen.
1 Cup = 1 Points+
© 2011, Fire Lites Fire. All rights reserved.