I wish this was an April Fool’s Day Joke… but sadly it’s not. :/ OOC stands for Out Of Control! That would be me. For the past 3 or 4 days… I have been totally off. I have been eating like my “old” self. I can’t handle it anymore…. it’s just gross. I’m taking advantage of the fact that today happens to be the last day of the month. Thank goodness!! I took down my March work-out calendar … this month is over. Dunzo. Nothing can change that…
I pulled out my Weight Watchers book and reviewed the Healthy Guidelines… and printed the new April calendar for my bathroom mirror! I am committing to taking a picture of every bite…. using my iPhone dietSNAPS app. Just like it was day 1… I need the accountability to get back on track.
I will use the WW eTools app to track the healthy guidelines.
• 8 glasses of water or crystal light
• 1 to 2 servings of lean proteins (eggs, turkey, chicken, whey protein powder)
• 3 servings of non-fat/low fat dairy (cottage cheese, frozen yogurt, cheese)
• whole grains
• 8 servings of veggies and fruit
• nutritional supplements
• 2 tsp of flaxseed oil
• watch salt intake and added sugar
• exercise (not gonna try to kill myself at the gym, just get at least 1 hour of something in 5 or 6 times per week… walking, elliptical, running, body pump, or boot camp)
Who’s looking forward to getting back on track???? ME!!!! I wanted to say THANKS to my good friend Cindy for hooking me up with a new apron! She gave it to me for my birthday and I love it! It’s APRIL 2012!!!!! Seriously y’all… let’s make this a great month that we won’t regret!!!
© 2012, Fire Lites Fire. All rights reserved.